Saturday, February 27, 2010

Welcome Aboard Cardinals Fans--Introducing the Writer Himself

Welcome to my unofficial blog on the 2010 St. Louis Cardinals baseball team. My name is Tyler Cobb and I am nineteen years young. I just recently graduated high school in '09 at Springfield Southeast High in Illinois and will soon be attending Lincoln Land for the next two years as I will pursue a degree in journalism, as my dream is to become a professional sports writer for a team in either the MLB or for college baseball--but my number one dream would be to be a writer for the birds.

In this blog I will be writing game previews and game recaps for most of the games, my own stories on featured Cardinals' players and managers, the team, and from around the entire MLB as well. Also, if you indeed have an article request for me, please feel free to either leave me a comment under any article or just email me at STLCardsFan0507@yahoo.com and I will do everything that I can to write a story on what you would all like to read about.

My favorite current Cardinal is of course, Albert Pujols. He is also my favorite Cardinals' player of all time as well though. Being that I am only nineteen years old, I didn't get to see much of a lot of Cardinal-greats, but seeing Albert everyday has been something that has been remarkable. He is the one guy in baseball that no matter the score, situation, pitcher, or anything, that everybody in every single stadium pauses and watches his at-bat.

If you have any other questions or comments for me, feel free to drop me an email and I will gladly email you back. I would like to thank everyone that takes time to read my articles and that is interested. Please continue to follow my blog as I will take you through another amazing season of the St. Louis Cardinals.

1 comment:

  1. Hey dude-

    First of all, Tyler Cobb is an impossibly cool name. Secondly, as a fellow Spartan (Class of 1993 standing tall), I will definitely throw a link to you from my blog.

    Good luck with the blog and your future endeavors!

    Jeff
    Five O'Clock Blogger

    ReplyDelete